KLARUS LIGHTS RS-16
2. Ergonomically designed to be easy to operate with just one hand.
3. Uses a USB interface chargeable design, so you can charge in the home, office, airport, vehicle, etc. Basically, anywhere that has a USB interface. You can also remove the battery and charge separately or even use CR123A batteries (but do not charge CR123A batteries).
4. Low loss, high intensity, portable USB charging cable
5. Any 16340 rechargeable battery with PCB protection can be used
6. Three lighting modes with memory function make it adaptable for different situations
7. Detachable stainless steel strike bezel protects the lens
8. Far throwing to 150 meters.
9. Can stand like a candle for long use. Lowest output is 7 lumens over 70 hours
10. Anti-short cut design
11. Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries.
12. IPX-8 rated
1. CREE XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
2. Lighting modes:
A. 320 ANSI lumens (1.1 hrs) -- 70 lumens (4.6 hrs) -- 7 lumens (68 hrs)
B. Variable frequency strobe: 320 lumens (2.2 hrs)
3. Working Voltage: 3.0V - 8.4V
4. Battery: 1x 16340, only Li-ion 16340 battery with PCB protection – using unprotected batteries may be hazardous to the user and cause damage to the flashlight. (CR123A battery can be used, but cannot be recharged)
A. Input: 5V/500 mA MAX
B. Output: 4.2V/500 mA MAX
C. Charging time: Decided by battery capacity.
D. Formula is: Charging time = (battery capacity/500 mA) + 0.5 hrs
6. Body color: Gun Metal Grey
7. Reflector: Small textured reflector
8. Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
9. Dimensions: 104.5mm (Length) x 24 mm (Head) x 26.4mm (Body)
10. Net weight: 90g (Excluding battery)
11. Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, USB charging cable (K1-D5) and one spare o-ring.
Note: The above-mentioned parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments. Lumen data was achieved using 1x 16340 650mA Li-ion battery.