EagleTac D25C Clicky Titanium XM-L2 U2 Uses 1-CR123 battery
EagleTac D25C Clicky is powered by 1 - CR123 battery with an output of 453 LED lumen.
The D25 Clicky flashlights are one of the smallest flashlight systems manufactured. Compact design, easy-to-use UI (user interface), and market leading output/brightness makes the EagleTac D25 Clicky the most versatile flashlight for everyday carry (EDC).
The D25 is packed with mega features that no one else has done yet with lights in this size class (to name a few: stainless steel clip, stainless steel bezel, all-copper spring, customized rigid holster with self-retention device & flip, water tight lens with AR & Sapphire coatings, partial copper heat sink for C2 and LC2, deep reflector in VLOP finish (Very Light Orange Peel), hidden strobe, etc.
Output and Runtime:
Led lumen: 453/296/33/1
ANSI FL-1 lumen: 317/210/24/0.5
Runtime: 0.9/1.6/10/150+ hours
- Two groups (1 & 2) output, selected by twisting head/bezel
- Three levels brightness and seven hidden modes (strobe, beacon, SOS, flash, etc) at group 1 (head loosen)
- Turbo output and tactical strobe output at group 2 (head tighten)
- Stainless steel bezel coated with durable titanium in dark grey
- Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and both-side AR coating
- Type III finish / aerospace grade aluminum
- Stainless steel pocket clip in highly polished finish (A and C)
- Light orange peel (LOP) reflector for maximum output and a smooth beam
- Gold and silver plated contacts (made with brass and copper)
- Superior knurling for improved grip
- Heavy Duty Holster with self retention device
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
*Using a 3.7V RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable battery direct drives the LED at maximum current level (up to 750 LED lumen from XM-L and about 550 LED lumen from XP-G/XT-E). Limit each usage to less than five minutes (or less than one minute each with freshly charged Li-ion for the first couple times). Hold the light in your palm to help remove heat from the LED. If you find the flashlight too warm to hold, turn off the light to allow the light to cool down. Do not leave the light running unintended. When using a Li-ion cell, all brightness levels will become the highest output (except the lowest mode). Expected runtime is about 20-30 minutes.