TLR-4, Lithium battery. Key Kit.
Lightweight and powerfull picatinny/weaver style rail-mounted light and red aiming laser combination featuring C4® LED technology
Constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, the ultra-bright TLR-4 is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market.
- - C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. 640-660nm red laser.
- - 5,000 candela peak beam intensity; 110 lumens
- - Runs 1.5 hours ( LED only or LED and laser); 11 hours (laser only)
- - One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching. Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- - Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- - Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- - Three position mode selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED
- - Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Laser provides long-range targeting
- - Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- - Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- - Impact-resistant Engineering polymer with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- - Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- - Withstands heat and cold with operating temperatures of -10°F to +120°F
- - IPX4; water-resistant
- - Serialized for positive identification
- - 2.73" (6.93 cm)
- - 2.81 oz. (79.7g)