Tenergy 2600 mAh 18650 Lithium Ion Battery
Note: This Button Top Version is most suitable for Flashlights that uses Cylindrical 18650 Li-Ion Cells.
Features and Benefits
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with Internal Voltage protection PCB!
- Internal PCB protection (patent pending design) prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- 3.7V 2600mAh high capacity for longer runtime
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device that needs 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage of any modification of the batteries in form, shape or made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries
- Capacity* Nominal 2600 mAh, Minimum 2500 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.35V. UNIQUE INTERNAL PCB!
Diameter: 19 mm
Height: 69.5 mm
- Weight (Typical) Approx. 50 g
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Discharge Voltage: 3.0V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 130 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Standard Charge Current: 0.2C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Fast Charge Current: 0.5C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Standard Discharge Current: 0.5C (End Voltage = 2.75V)
- Max. Discharge Current: 1.5C
- Internal PCB Specifications:
Item Content Criteria Over Charge Protection Over Charge Detection Voltage 4.325±0.05V Over Charge Release Voltage 4.125±0.10V Over Discharge Protection Over Discharge Detection Voltage 2.5±0.10V Over Discharge Release Voltage 2.9±0.10V Rated Operational Current 3.5A Over Current Protection Over Current Detection Current 6-8A Release Condition Cut load Detection Delay Time 8.0～16.0ms Short Circuit Protection Detection Condition Exterior Short Circuit Release Condition Cut Short Circuit Interior Resistance Main Loop Electrify Resistance VC=4.2V; R DS≤40mΩ Current Consumption Current Consumption in Normal Operation 4.0μA Type 8.0μA Max Dimension (LxWxH) R8.65 x 0.5 mm