Nitecore HC65 1000 Lumen USB Rechargeable Headlamp
- Up to 1000 lumen output with the CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- 6 levels of white light, 1 level red light, 4 special modes (red flasher, strobe, beacon, SOS)
- Max beam distance 120 yards (110 meters)
- Constructed from rugged HAlll hard anodized aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Designed for use in wet environments ANSI rated IPX8 waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- Last mode memory (except special modes)
- Max runtime 800 hours (1 lumen low)
- One 3400 mAh rechargeable 18650 Lithium ion battery included
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very Very good headlamp, Like the dim settings. By far the brightest head lamp I have used. Great Fit.
I was amazed with my Nitecore HC65 1000. It is very bright at night time or to do a job that requires need of more light in hard to reach places.
I'm enjoying this headlamp quite a bit. I haven't had it long enough to take it camping, but I've used it around the house and walked around outside with it. Set up is easy and the 3400mAh battery that comes with it is excellent. I run the same in my Nitecore MH12GT for everyday carry and you can count on that battery. The case of the headlamp is solid and well designed , I haven't hit it one anything yet, but it appears to be as sturdy or better than the MH12. Beam is a strong very clean center with a wide spill on each side at around 1/3 intensity. This is great for filling a whole room 30-40 wide. Outside it effectively illuminates out to several hundred feet, maybe a thousand or more. The one feature I'm not happy with is the single button control. It's fine if you take the time to cycle through the settings to what's most appropriate,and then only Switch it on and off. But attempting to get to another setting with it on my head is rather frustrating. I'd prefer a two button system like on the MH12. Or a button and a dial ring perhaps. The lower power red light should be great for hunting, but I haven't given it much of a test yet. It certainly works! Just wish it was easier to switch to it. All in all, this is a great light at a very good price point. I'm sure with more practice the switching will become easier, but it could be more intuitive.